Since it is the greatest passion of every woman, it is the link between the sensual, sexy and elegant in privacy.
So many women spend a lot of time in the store looking and even trying on different types of lingerie.
The choice of the correct underwear is very important, for your appearance and your comfort throughout the day.
Many of your clothes pants will not look good if you choose the wrong lingerie.
Therefore you have to pinpoint at the time of buying underwear, with what clothing you will use it and for what occasion it will be.
How to choose your bra correctly
choose the correct size
Some women already know their size correctly and buy it without fear of being wrong and without having to try it on or measure it.
Other women have to try on underwear to find the right one.
Especially those women who have slimmer breasts and who have very large bra cups.
These women suffer a real challenge many of the times so that their bra.
Is not too loose or so that their appearance is not too worn.
In addition we also have to take into account that if you gain or lose weight, the size will definitely vary.
Since the breasts continue to grow throughout the pregnancy.
On the contrary, for the rest of the cases if it is convenient for the bra to be just right to feel comfortable and safe yourself
Once you have decided on your bra size, you must choose the type of bra.
There are different types of bras, such as pushups, super pushups, full-support bras, corsets, built-in bras that come with a top or t-shirt, and also stickers.
When choosing a pushup bra, consider your size first.
Pushups are ideal for women with a medium-sized bust, when there is something to lift for an attractive appearance.
Normally girls with a small bust opt for this type of bra thinking that it will make them look bigger, but sometimes it does not work like that.
And for larger busts this type of bra is not recommended, because your bust will look bigger and meatier.
Adhesive bras are very avant-garde, because they have no straps and no back.
They are chosen for special occasions, when the dress requires a suitable bra.
They are silicone and can generally be washed and reused.
However, these types of bras have very little support and only small and medium busts look good in them.
Corsets are not practical and are worn by brides or on special occasions. Corsets give brides a more streamlined appearance, straightening your back and highlighting the chest area.
Color of your underwear
It is not a good idea to choose white lingerie, because no matter how careful and clean you are, they lose their color and turn gray after several washes.
Also, a bra that is white or any other light color, such as skin, is not interesting for your man.
Give preference to the hottest colors like pink, red, and of course, the timeless black, as well as any other color you like. They can be two colors at the same time, like a red bra with black straps.
It’s also a good idea to choose patterned bras, if they match your clothes. You can be a charming kitten, for example, by opting for a leopard print bra, or a romantic lady by choosing a delicate floral or dotted print.
Anything will work, as long as it suits your blouse.
You can also pay attention to the details of the bra you are choosing. Bras with sophisticated embroidery, lace details, or other embellishments are certainly prettier.
Panties are classified into various styles based on criteria such as the amount of rear coverage, width at the sides and height at which they are worn. These categories are not necessarily distinct and usage may vary somewhat among brands:
- Adhesive panties are sometimes described as strapless/stick-on panties. They are a form of micro-panties that cover the bare minimum parts on the front and back. They are useful when women do not want the panty line to be visible.
- Bikinis, like hipsters, sit at hip level, but the fabric of the side sections is narrower. With the string bikini type, the side sections disappear altogether and the waistband consists of only string-like material. There may be less rear coverage with the bikini style.
- Boyshorts cover the hips and are named for their similarity to boxer briefs, a variation on boxer shorts. Some resemble men’s briefs, complete with fly and contrast trim. Unlike men’s briefs, this style is usually lower cut. Boy shorts often cover most of the buttocks.
- Briefs rise to the waist, or just below the navel, and have full coverage in the rear.
- Classic briefs, sometimes called «granny panties» because they were the standard underpants in previous decades and have a connotation of being worn by older women. The waistband sits very high on the waist. The leg holes are small so the underwear cover as much area between waist and thigh as possible.
- Control briefs are designed to offer support while giving a slimmer appearance. This type usually contains a stretch material such as spandex and may extend above the waist. Some have an extra firm panel to flatten the tummy. Some also compress the buttocks, while other control briefs are designed to avoid compression of the buttocks. Others merely lift the buttocks and have holes cut out for maximum fullness of the buttocks.
- High-cut briefs are designed with larger leg holes and narrower sides to show off more leg and allow more freedom of movement.
- Cheekies can be styled as a hipster, bikini, or boyshort in the front, but in the rear, they are designed to hug the buttocks, and have a seam or runching to make the fabric sit partially between the cheeks to accentuate the shape. They leave the outer 1/3 to 1/2 of each cheek exposed and often have a lace or scalloped trim.
- Hipsters are worn lower down on the body, with the waistband straight across the hips.
- Tangas provide a moderate to minimal coverage with back coverage that is less than a bikini, and the waistband is reduced to a narrow strip at the sides.
- The G-string has a vertical string at the back, which connects the crotch to the waistband, sometimes featuring a triangle of fabric which is the part that is sometimes referred to as a whaletail when it peeks out above the waistband of low riding pants.
- The T-front is a type of G-string in which the string also reaches the front part. It provides almost no coverage while still maintaining the basic hygienic underwear functions and covering only the genitalia. Usually it is built by strings only, sometimes with more fabric or lace around the waist.
- Thongs have a waistband similar to tangas, but the rear coverage is mostly cut away. The crotch is triangle-shaped, as it narrows to a thin strip toward the back and sits between the buttocks, becoming wider towards the top where it connects to the waistband.
Combining the Lingerie
It is better to take a set, so that you look neat and fashionable.
Pay attention to every detail and make the right choice, for whatever occasion you buy a set.
The best texture for you underwear
Although the best textured lingerie is too expensive, never economize on your lingerie.
Never choose synthetic underwear for everyday wear.
Use them from time to time.
For that you can choose a high quality fine satin lingerie set. The cotton ones are comfortable and soft, but they tend to wear out very quickly.
Underwear for Romantic Occasions
No matter how much your man loves you, the first thing he always appreciates is your creativity and enthusiasm for the way you dress.
No matter what he says about your appearance, very deep in his heart he always imagines you without clothes, in lingerie in a romantic atmosphere.
To keep your loved one close to you and impressed with your sexuality, pay attention to your lingerie first.
Even if you think that they have already become two close creatures that have everything in common and that they can feel quite comfortable in the presence of the other.
Never lose control over yourself and appear with an inappropriate appearance in front of him. Men remember every mistake for a long time.
Keep up the pace and keep up your lingerie wardrobe, refreshing it every now and then.
Until the later 20th century, panties were large, full-cut briefs, usually white cotton, and completely utilitarian, not designed for visual appeal. Relaxing attitudes toward human sexuality during the 2nd half of the 20th century have led to a great change. Panties became parts of one’s wardrobe, varied in fabric and color, steadily shrinking in size, and intended, at least potentially, to be seen by someone the wearer would take off her outer clothes with
When you choose lingerie you must consider that it should also correspond to the tastes and preferences of your man.
Don’t just think about yourself. Feel free to choose an extraordinary and see-through lingerie to impress your man.
For a romantic evening choose something very attractive.
A corset with red suspenders is a classic choice. You can also choose pushup bras regardless of bust size, as it will only fit the two of you.
If your bust is small then try to draw the attention of your loved one to other parts of your body, such as your legs.
For them, choose stockings with garters, so that your man loses his head.
Spend a lot of time choosing the right option for this special set and spend an unforgettable evening with your loved one.
It is also important to pay attention to the way you wear and store your lingerie pieces, if you want them to be more durable.
Consider quality, good lingerie is the number one confidence booster! So do not economize and choose the best, since you really deserve it.